Wednesday, March 11, 2020

March 8th, 2020 Carrying on Tradition

This day will go down in the memory books!!! WE ( meaning me and chris.... we were just shot nosed kids playing house yesterday! How can this be) took our 14yr old Jace to buy his 1st truck.  
I could tell as soon as he laid eyes on it he was in love, but then what boy wouldn't be. 
They kicked the tires and did what men do when  looking at a old truck to buy, pretending like they may not buy LOL
LOOK AT THE GRIN ON HIS FACE
Taking it for a test drive, it only has 67,000 miles and drives great
They made a deal and the title is Jace's
On the way home we listened to old country songs like DRIVE by Alen Jackson, I think WE ( me and Chris)both were teary eyed most of the way home. This also had a lot of meaning behind it for both of us. 
I rebuilt a 68' mustang with my Dad when I was 15 and it's still one of my fondest memories.  For Chris it's a little different, he didnt have this experience, he is using this as bonding time, giving his son what he didnt, BONDING TIME.
1st time sitting in the seat

No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...