Tuesday, March 24, 2020

March 24th, 2020 It's a beautiful morning

Summer said this morning "Mom that was insame, there was a 🦗 bug🦠 on the door and I totally just went for it! I rock! I totally scared my butt off🤣😂
We got up and got busy this morning, we had chores and school and work done, and then off for another adventure.
The Boys really know there way around here, they took me to Uranium arch
We took Monitor and Merrimack trail ( M & M trail) I'm not sure which rock is which but the Boys taught me that they were carriers ( ships) 

 I have always loved the cloud pictures, and today's clouds kept going and going. This is our front yard 


No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...