Sunday, March 22, 2020

March 21st, 2020, Day 2 Tusher Tunnel

This has been a somber start to the day, it has been cold, and windy, and nerves seem to be building, from the unknowns of what this virus will do to our family, other people's families, our business, finances etc... 
So the boys took me and Sum on an Adventure, and this where we ended up.  Tusher Tunnel... it is INCREDIBLE!!!
I cant believe I have never seen this before!!!
This is on the other side of the tunnel

Later we went on a family ride, me and Sum in the RZR and the guys on the dirt bikes.
 I know everyone is singing "🎶big man and a little bike🎶" right now😂🤣
 Jace is really looking good on his bike
 Favorite picture of mine
 Summer cannot wait till she can ride she is about 2" from touching the ground on Trevor's 1st bike. The
 Sun came out it felt so good that I laid flat on the ground and let the Sun warm me.
 Well this is camp no one around for miles and miles
 After lasagna for dinner we snuggled up and watched The Sandlot
 Social distancing PRICELESS😉👍

No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...