Monday, March 23, 2020

March 23rd, 2020 Day 3-4 Amenities

We built our own fire pit today, Jace was able to get  a fire started right away, it was impressive! I'm glad to see the scouts are teaching him stuff.
 Summers kept rubbing 2 sticks together to make fire, I thought that was so funny I wonder where she has seen the from.
 We made our own Toilet Rock, dug a deep hole and all. 
 We ran into town today to get propane, It really is creepy seeing Moab Main Street like this. 
 Then we went for a little afternoon ride to collect firewood.
 For dinner tonight we had a romantic candlelight dinner  of noodle soup and mozzarella sticks.
 Chris has left to go to work for the week,   And we are on our own, Luckily he is a great teacher and we are Are doing great out here.  I do feel like, I have been training for this my whole life, my favorite book my mom read me when I was little girl was Boxcar children where they played house in a little train car.   I also  Have watched all the survival shows,  Like Naked and Afraid and Alone so I am a total expert🤣😂
 After dinner we watched Knight and Day  With Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz, such a fun movie.


No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...