Saturday, March 21, 2020

March 2020th , 2020 Day 1 Deserts of Moab

Wilkinsons are headed to the desert for some social distancing.
We arrived at camp right at dusk, it felt so good...
We had worked hard today, and watching my boys start a fire to get me warm made my heart just burst with pride.  These boys loaded water, propane, fuel, food, gear, RZR, 3 motorcycles, all strapped down with no instructions, also I may add, they got Dads approval, when he checked it, loading and strapping met his approvalšŸ˜® (AWESOMENESS)  they did this while me and Chris got last min. Work done.  
This girl of mine, such a free spirit. 



No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...