Saturday, July 10, 2021

July 9th, 2021 Just me and Sum

 With all the boys gone me unme and summer had A-day all to our summer A-day all to ourselves, So I took the day off. We went and got her a cute pair of sunglasses ๐Ÿ•ถ to go with the jeep :)
 We went to eat at richest bagels it's the cute little place just down the street from our house, then we walked down and got  Mani pedi's. 
 I had saw this crazy trapeze yoga yoga body thing on Facebook  in order to,  which it happened to come so we decided to put it together in our lives excited to put it together in our living room.
 I purchase this for me however clearly this is going to be a great is a great stretch for summer.
  To top her day off she was headed to Mami's to sleep over.  Little cat nap on the way there doesn't hurt.

No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...