Tuesday, July 6, 2021

July 5th, 2021 My Birthday 🎂

This birthday has been one of the best birthdays I've ever had. I'm not sure if anybody else can relate to this, when you have a birthday by a holiday, it's great you get to celebrate your birthday with everyone, however you also never get to have a special day all about you. Well this birthday I did, I was asked what I would like to do for my birthday.  I Knew exactly how I wanted to spend it,  in the mountains with my family       ( Unfortunately we are one short with Trevor being at camp still). We loaded up the Jeep, Loaded the cooler with yummy food and headed up the Canyon.
 Summer was so excited for this she could not contain herself. 
I think the moose was placed here for my birthday for real!!
 We have never been very good at the relaxing thing, But we're learning doesn't summer look relaxed :)
 This was our lunch spot, we sat up hammocks and listened to music
It was such a beautiful day the weather was perfect, we were the only ones out in the back country. 
 For dinner we  Went to our old spot on the back side of American Fort Canyon. Summer and Chris pushed down a dead tree for wood, and Jace started a fire with just Flint and steel. ( Scouts is paying off)
 Instead of Birthday cake we went with roasted marshmallows 😋
 This was so funny, we always have a contest who can spot the most animals. Summer was so convinced that she saw goat she made Chris stop and backup. Chris was all like I can't imagine that goat be enough here but we kept looking because she was so sure. Will you look at that LOL 😆 About as close as you can get!!!
 This picture is  from the 4th of July and this is the only fireworks that were done in our circle if you could even count it. 

No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...