Wednesday, November 5, 2008

October 3rd, 2008 Newly found clothes


Trevor is fitting into Jaces 2nd winter clothes, yahooo.......it is so great because when I had Jace I think I might have been a little crazy, look at all these clothes.


22 pairs of shoes from size 0-3 for infants...


Trevors all dressed up with no where to go, I have kept him in baby clothes up until now, this is the first times he has been in jeans and a shirt. Jace I had him all dressed up almost from day one, and with Trevor I had decided to keep him in comfy one piece clothes for as long as possible, and that I would have the rest of his life to doll him up.


This is so the way it is Trevor from day 1 has been easier to get a picture of.

No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...