Thursday, November 13, 2008

November 11th, 2008 Community Base and Haircut


My Mom takes kids from Jordan Valley on an activity on Wednsday's and a lot of the time me and the boy's meet her. This time it was at Leatherbey's, I didn't have time to comb Jace's hair so I just put a hat on him, lets just say by the end of lunch I had decided Jace needed a haircut, I had been trying to grow it out.




Tomorrow Jace has surgury so Mama decided to get him what ever he wanted, ice cream, fries, and cookies. As you can see his hair is out of control and it is so hard to keep looking good






1 comment:

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

That haircut is darling! He looks like a BIG BOY!

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...