Monday, November 10, 2008

October 31st, 2008 Trick or Treat

It is tradition for Me and Chris to take the Boy's Trick Or Treating, we go to Mama and Grandpa Jerry's, then to Papa and GG's, and then finishing our rounds at aunt Karen's.



Jace WAS NOT ready to leave Mama's





We went to Jordan Landing to trick or treat at all of the stores with Rachael and Hunter

Super Man and Captain Jack Sparrow saving the day.





My Little Pumpkin's

Cheeze.......

Cheeze........

Cheeezee.......

Cheezeeeee.........

Cheeeezzzeeee.......

Its so funny how many faces Jace has, when I am just snapping photos, he loves showing all the different faces he knows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have the cutest kids..I cant take it!...I dont eve want my own because I dont think they will be this cute!! hahaha!
-Brittany

The Lewis Family said...

Hey Kim I loved this post - the boys look so cute. But I love the pics of your mom on her couch because the paining behind her is grandma Browns. It really brings back memories.

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...