Sunday, July 5, 2009

June 6th Weekend Wheeler Farm


So this is the 2nd year we have came to this Kids Club Party @ Wheeler Farm, they have Bounce Houses, Parachutes, Booths, Horseback Riding, I could go on and on. We had great day.


When Trev is just piddlin' around this is the face he makes, he puts his bottem lip over the top and blows air out. Trev is such a ham, he has such a cute personality,

This was actual Thursday night at Riverton Park, they were having an Art Festival. Jace did so good climbing this wall, he got about half way up.


Yup, this is my Dad...... What do I say.... He's a little special.....And I Love Him

1 comment:

The Lewis Family said...

kim are you for real - 6:15 am! You are so crazy! Anyway fun times I love The cute face paint on the kids. By the way I hope you have been able to come to grips with the tongue lashing you got for the evil face painting lady. She is just too mean! Or is she right ;-)

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...