Monday, July 6, 2009

June 26th, 2009 Lagoon with the Strange Family

Me and the Boy's met Clint, Denise, Micheal, Ashlee and her kids at Lagoon for the day, I packed a cooler and had a great day. Until a major Thunder Storm came barrelling through and chased us out.

This was so cute Trev is such a lover, he just cuddled right into Kaylee

This pic is a fav of mine
This Storm that came in hit so hard and so strong I couldn't believe it , it was quite scary for me with two little boy's who were scared to death,drenched and freezing cold. By the time I got to the front gate there was 3 inches of water on the ground.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

We had alot of fun that day. I could not believe how bad that storm was. I don't think I have ever seen that much rain in only a few minutes.

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...