Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 2nd, 2009 Trevor 1st Birthday





Trevor’s 1st Birthday


I entered the world on the 2nd of May @ 9:15 am that day,

I was lifted right out, I didn’t even cry.

I weighed 6 lbs. and 12 oz.; I was just a little guy.

I remember how proud my Daddy was to see me eye to eye.


Those first few months I didn’t do much at all, you see

My Mommy smiled with glee, just to sit and hold me,

She knows, soon I too will be three.


At 6 ½ months my first 2 teeth finally broke through,

And that made me think what did I do?

Although most days I am Dad & Mom’s comic relief,

They would be lost without me, that is my belief.


On December 7th I took off crawling across the floor,

And a few weeks later I was pulling up, and finally off all fours.


The first time I put one foot in front of another,

I was 11 ½ months old and walked right to my Uncle and Mother.


I haven’t got it down just yet, but I practice every day,

Soon it will be figured out, just point me the right way.


I climb up and down everything, and there is something new I’ve eyed,

When I saw Mommy step just outside,

I took a go at the Fort & Slide.

I can climb up it and down it, what a great ride.


“Da-Da” and “Hi” are words I now say,

But “Ma-Ma is what you will hear most of the day.


As you can see, I’ve had a busy year,

Hard to believe my 1st Birthday is here.






4 comments:

Jenn McGee said...

Oh Kim that was great! Thank you for sharing! He is so cute!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

What a darling post! I can't believe he is already 1- where does the time go? That was such a cute little poem!

Ashlee said...

Trevor is so cute. I can't believe he is 1 already. Sorry we couldnt make it to his party. It looks like he had lots of fun.

Mrs. Schacht said...

And where is Jarons boob picture?! haha...

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...