Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 18th, 2009 The 1st Big Warm Up

It got up to 94 degrees today, can you believe it, we went from a very cool Spring to Hot Summer over night. Trevor got this cute little wadding pool for his Birthday, so I thought what a perfect day to brake it out of the box. We had Rachelle and Lex over for a little Swim Party.


I have got a secret obsession with the colors Red,Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple...all the colors of the Rainbow. And the colors of the pool along with the colors in the Umbrella, and their beach towels really appeals to my eye.



After it go to cool to swim, we headed out out front, we relaxed on my new chairs and the kids played on the skateboard.

1 comment:

The Lewis Family said...

Kim I love to read your blog. I am with you 90% of the time and already know what you have been doing - I love to see how you blog about it. I can only hope one day I will be as good as you!

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...