Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 10th, 2009 Mothers Day and Tonsillitis


So on Friday Trevor all of a sudden got a fever of 103 and Tylenol wouldn't touch it, and he had no other symptoms so, Saturday morning I took him in to Kidcare. He has Tonsillitis, what an awful thing for a one year old to get, they give no antibiotics, you just have to tuff it out. We had 104.5 degree fevers for all of Saturday (while on Motrin). Luckily by Sunday it started to creep down, man oh man we have had a sick little boy. I did however have a wonderful Day, we went to Maama's house for lunch, and the weather was nice enough to be outside. Now there is more to this day but... T.J. will have to give the OK before I go into that.This is what me and T gave Mom for Mothers Day, I planted her pot and T, got her a Tree.
Chris and T even planted it for her, and I got from the boy's 2 rocking, swiveling Chairs and a Table for my front porch, along with some money for flowers.

No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...