Thursday, June 5, 2008

Trevor's 1st day's













Trevor Jay Wilkinson was born May 2nd, 2008, he weighed 6 lbs. 12 ozs. and 19 ins. long. I had him by c-section at 9:15 am, when they pulled him out of me I kept waiting with antisipaiton for that first scream, I kept waiting and asking why is he not crying... finally he did and everything was great. Chris went with Trevor down to get assest, weighed and measured as I recovered, soon returning with our little bundle of joy in his arms. Chris gleamed from ear to ear so proud to be the Dad of another healthy boy. Me and Trevor stayed in the hospital for 4 days, with all of it being a blur, I don't remember a whole lot about those days but from the pictures it looks like we had a lot of friends and family to visit with :)

No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...