Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 23rd, 2008



I have decided that I would use this blog a journal so if you wonder why I am writing about every little thing it is because I want to remember the small stuff. Chris left Sunday for a 3 day run, going to Kalamath Falls, Medford and Albany, OR, I hate when he has to go for so long but it is not very often that he is out 3 days. Chris's Grandparents picked Jace up this morning to spend the day with him, which he loves, so it was just me and Trevor at home, I worked in the office most of the day. Later me and Trevor met Chris's Grandparents and Jace for dinner at Su Casa, and then met Rachael, Hunter and Makayla at Willow park.

Look at my toe jam, do you have toe Jam?

No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...