Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just the 2 of 'em in Moab


About 2 weeks before I had Trevor, Chris took Jace on a Moab trip with Walden, Hunter, Brittney and Jerron, I had stricked orders from my doc, not to go, being so close to my due date and the fact that I had to have a c-section. My mom thought I was absolutly crazy to let my 2 year old go off with his Dad for 5 days, she thought for sure something was going to happen. I thought she was the crazy one I trusted Chris completely and was so excited for the 2 of them to have some bonding time. They stayed at the Canyonlands Campground in the 5th wheel and had a great time, riding on the Ranger all day and into the night only stopping to eat and sleep.


Jace and Hunter are both trying to catch a lizard.


This is such a cool picture, it is at the bottem of Gemini Bridges.

No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...