Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24th, 2014 2 weeks old




Summer is 2 weeks old now and is almost back to her birth weight, she is 7lb 7 oz, we had a 2 week check up today, she was tongue tied and Dr Lindgrin clipped it right there in his office.... I have had trouble with milk supply on one side and I am hoping that will improve now that that is taken care of.  Summer is the sweetest most precious little girl I have ever met, she has such dainty features and her personality so far is so easy going.  She is like clock work at night, I nurse her before I go to sleep, then she wakes up at 2:30 and then not again until morning.  Summer very rarely get put down, I love to just hold and look at her, and I am taking this time to do that... I have learned that she will be grown before I now it, and with this being our last little one I don't want to miss anything.  With the boys I was in such a hurry to get back to life, not this time.  Spending time with our little family at home is what we will be doing for a while.














Jace gave Summer her very 1st bottle









No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...