Saturday, March 1, 2014

February 22nd, 2014 Baby Shower



 Aunt Bonnie and Nancy and Rachelle, threw me a baby shower, it was such a wonderful day.  So many people came out to support me and our sweet baby Girl, I am so overwhelmed with the amount of love shown.






 I loved the special plates and cups used, and the punch was so yummy.

 
I love this picture, everyone knew what was coming.... Sandra had found one last pieced together baby blanket and worked until her fingers were raw to quilt this blanket together in time for the baby show.  It is soooo priceless to me to have on of Grandmas blanket.  And so special that Sandra and Michelle and Mindy worked so hard on it for me.















No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...