Thursday, February 12, 2009

February 12th, 2009 Tagged 25 Questions

  1. What is your favorite cereal? Honey Bunches of Oats, although I would prefer soup for breakfast.
  2. Do you want everyone to complete this list? Sure...
  3. What are you listening to right now? Trevor's sweet babble
  4. What did you do last night? Watched Chris and Jace make Popcorn, then watched Planet Earth with the fam.
  5. Would you date anyone from your work? I do we are going to Kyoto's tomorrow night, yeah!!!
  6. Do you own a pogo stick? No, I use to, I loved it, I with I had one right now.
  7. What holiday is your birthday closest to? We usually celebrate my birthday on the 4th of July
  8. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? No, thank goodness, I think that would be really uncomfortable.
  9. Favorite Lucky Charms Marshmallow? The rainbow ones, I love rainbows so much.
  10. Have you ever ridden in a limo? yes, I sold the most wrapping paper in Middle School and got to ride in a Limo.
  11. Have you ever gotten a D or lower? Yes, Art, I wanted to do things my way and she failed me!!!! I am still pissed about it.
  12. Have you ever gotten detention? Nope, I cant believe I didn't though, I don't think my High School cared if you went to class to get on the roll and then skipped out.
  13. Where’s your cell phone? On me at all times, if I missed a call from you know who he gets grouchy
  14. When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends? Today
  15. What kind of camera do you have? A Sony Cyber-Shot DCS-T700, 10.1 mega pixels, I love it a lot
  16. Would you rather go to a party or out of town? Who would want to go to a party with 2 kids? I love going out of town.
  17. Met anyone new in the past week? Not new but found some long lost friends
  18. Do you ever turn your cell phone off? nope
  19. What do you want in your life right now? I cant think of anything, Life is good....
  20. What were you doing at 9pm Friday night? Last Friday night I spent 4 hrs. at McDonalds, Jace needed to burn of some serious energy.
  21. Do you think you could live without your cell phone? Ok someone has an obsession with cell phone Q's
  22. Do you do your homework? What
  23. Does your phone have to be charged every day? I am sick of Cell Q's
  24. Any cool scars? I have a huge scar on my leg about a foot long from Chris accidently throwing me out of the Jeep. Not Cool!
  25. Things about the opposite sex you notice first? I have no idea
  26. Do you want a well-paying job or a job you enjoy? Somewhere in the middle, what I have going on works great for me.
  27. Where do you want to go to college? Well maybe after the kids are in school I would like to go to college, but i dont know where.
  28. If you suffocate a smurf, what color does he turn? Red
  29. What color is your computer? Black
  30. What is your favorite color of ink to write in? BLUE
  31. How tall are you? 5'9"
  32. Have you ever been in a car accident? No, not going forward anyway...
  33. Who was driving? Me on a number of occasions
  34. Did anybody not survive? Ok this is a little to deep
  35. Have you ever been on TV?No
  36. How old do you act? Depends on the situation
  37. What is your favorite thing to wear to bed?: None of your business
  38. Do you like Pepsi or Coke better?: Pepsi
  39. Can you tell a difference?: Yes Coke has no flavor
  40. What is your favorite song to listen to when you are mad? Hip Hop gets me happy
  41. Do you know any fake people? (People who act nice to you to your face but then talk about you
  42. behind your back): I dont think so
  43. What’s your favorite subject in school? I love Psychology
  44. What school do you go to? West Jordan High
  45. What is the mascot at your school? Jaguar
  46. What grade are you? Im not but I took an IQ test yesterday, 115, I dont know if that is good or bad?
  47. What grade are you supposed to be in? What kind of question is that

No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...