Saturday, February 14, 2009

February, 10th, 2009 Trevor's @ 9 Months


Trevor is just a little guy, he is:
17 lbs. 10 oz. in Weight ( 7%)
28 in. in Length (35%)
45.5 cm. Head Circumference (51%)

We also found out that Trevor has Torticollis, which is a tilted head, one neck muscle is longer then the other. It is easily fixed with Physical Therapy.

-I am still nursing about 4 times a day, which we both love, it makes me take a minute to just hold and love on him.
-He is a great eater, everything I put in front of him is devoured, although I try filling him up on baby food before we eat because once he sees what we are having, I cant get him to eat the baby stuff.
-In the mornings he eats at least a cup of oatmeal and a 1/2 C fruit and juice, plus nurses, it amazes me how much he consumes.
-he is still in a rear facing car seat, and never complains when in it.
-He is not yet saying anything but will mimic sounds you make with your mouth like clicking your tongue.
-He loves patty cake, the second I start singing it he starts beboppin' and clappin'.
-We have a balloon that he loves to follow around the house, he tries to touch it and it moves, he follows it all over the house
-He goes to bed around 8 o'clock with no complaints, and sleeps till around 5 o'clock, which I am working on right now, by this age I don't think he shouldn't need a early morning feeding.
-When I tell him No, No!!! He shakes his head, smiles and keeps on doing what he shouldn't be.
-He had 4 teeth, top and bottom fronts
-He crawls everywhere and pulls himself up to everything he can including Paizlee and Jace.
-If you turn your back for just a minute, he is gone, Jace really helps keep an eye on him, if Trevor leaves the room or is headed for something he shouldn't Jace will yell "Mom, Trevor's on the move, Hurry!"
-All ready Trevor and Jace play together so cute, well its mostly Trevor watching Jace.
-Trevor is a lover he loves being held, he loves laying his head on my shoulder and snuggling.

Trevor is the happiest smiliest baby I have ever seen, he very rarely cries, we are so blessed to have such a wonderful special boy.

No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...