Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008


Ever Christmas Eve we go over to Mama's house for dinner, and to exchange gifts. We have King Crab, Shrimp, Chicken Legs, Pork, and lots of dips. The last couple of years we drew names for the gift exchange, but this year we reverted back to everyone gets everyone a gift, which I think we all like better.


This is so funny, I took 4 pictures of them to make sure I would have one with both of there eyes open, obviously I was unsuccessful.



T.J. always has the most thoughtful gifts, and this year was no exception.

Does this look familiar to anyone??? Grandma Browns Nativity Scene.
On top of everything else going on, Trevor learned to crawl, on Christmas Eve.

Jace left out 8 carrots for the reindeer. I know we forgot about Rudolf

And sugar cookies with chocolate milk.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

What are you to good to post the nielson family christmas party? Haha! By the way my blog is brianashleekaylee.blogspot.com

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...