Wednesday, August 27, 2008

August 25th, 2008 Rocky Mountain National Park


This morning after breakfast we went to the flag rasing ceremony with Yogi Bear, Jace is so amazed that we were staying at Yogi Bears home.


Yogi held Jace's hand the whole time they hung the flag up.


Jace and Yogi saying the National Anthem.


Jace loved Yogi so much, he begged him not to go.


Jace has Papa wrapped around his finger, they are headed down to play at the playground.


11:00 Yogi Bear tatoo's, but by the time we got back to camp it had rubbed off some, Jace was so sad, he kept saying Yogi's bloke ( broke)

Because we only have one full day in Estes Park we really had to hurry to see Rocky Mountain National Park, because on top if the park there is amazing shopping to do here and I need some tee shirts.


This is Jace posing for me.



This big heard of Elk were right on the side of the road, it is almost mating season so the bulls were quite aggressive.


We are at Forest Canyon Overlook. I asked Jace to look at my eyes so I could take a picture, so he pointed to his eyes, like du mom, what a little smarty pants.


We are at Fall River pass in Rocky Mountain National Park at
11,790 ft

1 comment:

brandie said...

These pictures...(the whole vacation) look awesome! You guys got to go to some cool places! Your boys are sure cute! I am glad I got to see you when you came. Sorry I missed you the next day. Love ya!

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...