Friday, August 22, 2008

August 22nd, 2008 Colorado RV Trip Day 5


This is our campsite at Town & Country RV Park in Woodland Park, CO. it is very nice. This morning me and the Boy's went down to the clubhouse to have breakfast, I loved it, there is a great big table that everyone sits at and talks about where they are from and what they are doing here at Woodland Park.


We drove up to the top of Pikes Peak, America's mountain, it is the 2nd most visited mountain in the United States.


Here Jace is flexing his muscles:)




I really liked this photo, we are the same height as the clouds, Jace thought he could go jump on them.


After we got back, we had a great big yummy dinner, dutch over potatoes, steak and mushroom.


Trevor loves being outside with the breeze blowing on his bald head


We have aquired a pet fox, she came into our camp 4 times tonight, we have decided to name her Foxy Roxy. She is quite tame, she would come right up to our trailer and we were sitting out front, she once almost licked the lens of the camera.


That gray carpet is our front door mat.

3 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

It looks like you are having so much fun. Pikes Peak Looks like it was BEAUTIFUL! I cannot believe I never went there when I lived in Colorado Springs. And the fox.....Hmmmmm I don't think I would be so inviting - but you know me. I love to read your blog each day of your trip what a great adventure.

Kimberly said...

ya, I am so glad someone is reading my blog... it is just as fun to share what we are doing as it is doing it. ok maybe not just as, but close:)

Kimberly said...

ok that ya is suppose to me a yaaaa, or something, I don't know if I am having a brain fart or what but I am trying to say is all right someone is reading my blog.

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...