Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 16th, 2008 Day's of 47 Rodeo


This was a long day, I am trying to earn some extra money for our trip to San Diego this September so I loaded up the boys and we went to Vernal to deliver a Hot Shot. I decided that since I was down there I would stop at January's and feed Trevor and see her new house, before heading back, its really cute. The boy's are so good on road trips, Trevor slept the whole time and me and Jace sang to the Kids Stuff station on satellite radio, it's a lot of fun:). We went straight from Vernal to the Days of 47 Rodeo at the Delta Center, Rachael can get tickets to the suite so its really sweeet, my Dad and Carolyn also came.


Trevor and Grandma C


I love Jace in his cowboy hat and work boots.


Rachael and Makayla

1 comment:

lorena said...

hello? hola que tal yo me llemo lorena y soy de chile alfin del mundo que bella familia tienes te felicito en realidad no entiendo nada por que no hablo ingless pero es fenomenla tu familia byeee hasta pronto

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...