Friday, July 25, 2008

The 24th of July, 2008



It is so different on the 24th of July with my Grandpa & Grandma Brown passing away. The whole family use to watch the parade together, then we would all hurry to get down to the park so we could get our shade saved under "Our tree" and have lunch, then we would go back to Gran & Granp's house, eat some more, until it was time to go to the rodeo. This year was really fun, just a little different, I sat with the Nielsen's for the parade, and by the time it was over I need to find some shade to feed Trevor so I walked down to the park in hopes that someone would be under the tree but there wasn't so I sat by my self under "Our tree" and nursed:(. After nursing I met up with the Nielsen's again and we went to the carnival, Jace is so use to this type of rides he is ready for something a little more thrilling, but just not tall enough yet. Then things got back to normal we went to Chucky Cheese for lunch like usual and it was a lot of fun.
You never know how much you will cherish a traditions until it's are gone. I hope the Chucky Cheese tradition is around for a long time.






No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...