Monday, April 26, 2021

April 23rd, 2021 Adulting in Vegas with my Hubby

This trip  Started out as simply an expedition trip in the Mojave desert, for Chris,  However when opportunity perverse sense itself You take it! 
  I left with Chris a day early so we could stay a night in Vegas,  It felt so good to be adults!
oh!!!! This happened! My luggage got left at home!!!
Target to the rescue 
 I can't believe how dead Las Vegas still is!
 Even my girl got special treatment she get got to park in VIP parking.
We splurged for a suite at Mandalay Bay 
 This was so fun we got to request 2 songs and he played them both, one of the songs he played because I was wearing a Sublime tshirt.
Fast forward to the next, Chris left after breakfast to head out on an expedition ride with Bob and Steven Hofstetter

 On a whim, I called shandelee to see if she could fly out... Get this...she did!!!




No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...