Sunday, December 29, 2019

12/25/2019 Christmas Day

Santa came🤗
 We have always been members of the coconut club but never heard of the mexican coke club, but I dig it. 
We had a great yet rushed Christmas day. We got up around 7am and had Mama come over to watch the kids open there gifts and have breakfast.  
In the middle of enjoying our shiny new gifts and getting ready for everyone to come back for Christmas dinner, we packed up the 5th wheel to head to California for the Wilkinson's Christmas Party on Saturday. (We have decided it is to much  leaving right right after Christmas)
I love this picture, it really shows their love for each other. #specialrelationship
The spread, I decided appetizers this year and it went really great. 
I do wish I got more pictures, Brit and Jaron's and fam, Matt and Kristy and fam, and my Dad, Carolyn, Ciera, & Derek came.  I was so worried about everything that we still had to do that I didnt get a chance to enjoy all the family.  I also really missed Tj, Néia, and Sophia there was a definite void. #worldtravelers #brazil 
Our Family Gift 😍🥰❤ we are always saying.... what would we have ever done without her.




No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...