Sunday, June 29, 2014

June 28th, 2014 Annual Daniels Reunion (FOLLOWING THE SHADE)

This is always my favorite day of the year, first we have the Daniels Reunion, which I can't get enough of... I wish we got together more, not to mention this year being so much extra special.  For some of the family it was the first time they had gotten to met Summer ( so much fun getting to show her off).  I did have one little moment where i completely lost it.  There was a snake and Chris let the kids hold it ( a long ways away from me) but when they came back, I couldn't hold back my fear any longer, I felt like the snake was on every ones hand, and they were going to get it on me and Summer ( I know, it is so stupped, if I could control it I would) I could not hold back the tears, it was soooo embarrassing.   Other then that it was great, just like old times sitting in a circle, following the shade.

No comments:

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...