Thursday, August 5, 2010

June 16th, 2010, Trevor is Potty Trained


This morning Trevor took his diaper off, went and got a pair of Jace's undie's and headed for the bathroom and went potty. So I decided to get the little potty out and Trevor spent the day on it, at his own free will. This had nothing to do with me not once did I say "Trevor do you need to go potty" This was ALL him. Then that night I decided for some crazy reason to let him sleep in his undie's....surprise, surprise they were dry the next morning. I have not needed a diaper since yahooo!!!




1 comment:

Kyle and Shanalee said...

lucky girl!! I'm glad it was easy! Keep up the good work Trevor!

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...