Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 29th 2009 Jace's 4th Birthday Party

This is the Pirate Treasure Chest Cake I made for Jace's Birthday Party.
















Jace asked for a Great Big Space Shuttle for his birthday, I searched everywhere for one, I finally found one on the east coast so I 2 day shipped it here with 7 days to go.... no problem right... well friday night at 6:30, it still had not arrived ( keep in mind that this was his main gift from us) anyway I finally got a hold of the the place that I had bought it from, she had no idea why I hadn't recieved it yet but she overnighted us a new one, it got her the next morning at 9 am, AMAZING!!!
ok really who are the kids here, Chris and Jaron turned the tv onto the outdoor channel and shot nurf bullets at the deer on tv.


Jace and Lex jumped in the bounce house untill after dark, what a great birthday Jace had.

2 comments:

Bonnie Bingham said...

Great picture's Jace is lucky to have such a great Mom and Dad.

The Lewis Family said...

It was a GREAT party for all! Little kids and BIG kids! And you go girl with your bad self and that CAKE!!!

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...