Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May 5th, 2009 Memorial Weekend Home Hangin'

s
Duckie likes to hang out on Jace's shoulder, I think it thinks it's a Parrot.


Here is Jace giving a tour of the yard. I love my yard so much, planting, weeding, relaxing.... I love it all. By 2:00 our yard is mostly shaded, so during the hot part of summer, it's still quite nice.


We have a Snowball Bush that the Boys love to play under.


This is the table and chairs that I got for Mother's Day, Our front porch is my new favorite spot!!!
I spent 5 hrs. sanding this door this weekend, now if I could make my mind up on the new color to stain it.

2 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

Your yard is B E A utiful. You really work hard at it too. I love the video of the boys! It made me laugh listening to them.

agirlnamedgay said...

It's fun getting to know your little family through your blog! Very cute boys! And I agree with Rachelle, the pics of your yard are amazing!

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...