Friday, December 12, 2008

December 8th, 2008 Papa's 57th Birthday @ Rodizio Grill


This was a really fun night, It was my Dads Birthday and we wanted to take him somewhere we wouldn't have to read a menu and had something he would eat. We made reservations at Rodizio Grill, which none of us have ever been to, and the food and atmospher was so... good. After dinner we had cake and ice cream at our house.

I love this picture because it makes him look like such a cute Grandpa. I cant believe he is 57 years old, he still rides horses, and motorcycles, he cant be 57.

2 comments:

Mrs. Schacht said...

57 is not old woman!!...=p

Erin Johnson said...

Ha! Good thing my mom told me about it as you guys were leaving!

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...