Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 15th, 2008 Disneyland



When we went to bed last night our intentions were to go to the beach but when we woke up the morning we decided that we wanted to go to Disneyland today, so.... we did:) By the time that we parked and rode the tram to the front gate it was 1:00, and when we did get there Rachelle had a really low blood sugar so while she fixed things I took the kids to see Tiger, to get our character books signed, then we just happend to run into Captain Jack Sparrow and Jace was star struck, Jack Sparrow gave Jace about 5 min. of one on one time, steeling his book, and doing tricks with the pen, I coudn't belive how Jace just stared at him so in awh. By then Rachelle felt better so we carried on to the Jungle Cruise and all of us were able to go on it, they have really updated that since I have been on it. Next we went on Pirates of the Caribbean, which we all got to go on, Jace wanted to go on it again, and Trevor is just happy to be where ever we are at. Then we went on The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, after that we found a quiet corner and had our lunch that we had brought, PP&J's and Mac & Cheese. Jace fell asleep while we were headed to our next adventure so we decided to take Lex to Princess Fantasy Faire, I sat outside and feed Trevor while Lex got to see a bunch of different princesses, listen to a story and get her face painted, I really enjoyed that I got to just hold Trevor while he slept, I dont have the oppertunity to do that very often. When Jace woke up we headed for Toontown, we saw Mickey Mouse and rode Gadgets go Coaster twice, and then let them play at Goofy's playhouse.
By then we thought it would be time to get our places for the parade but by the time we got to main street the parade was already going bummer. I had a small moment Trevor needed to be feed, my hip hurt we were tired and hungery I had a little brake down but... we got a plan together and I recovered quickly. We stopped at the Enchanted Tiki Room and I feed Trevor while we waited for our turn and while we watch the show ( very cute by the way). By then Disneyland was closed so we headed out of the park and onto the Tram. Dinner ended up being a bummer McDonalds, we were to tired to do anything more.










This is headed back to the car, I think he is a little exhausted:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so tired!! How sad!! aww I love your kids!...Chris included I guess....hahahaahahahahahahah
=)

July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev

It's so beautiful in the morning, before everything's starts moving, the air is so much cooler and it tastes different. ...